7/22/10

Things Love Thursday!



image via weheartit


When my cats do the cute wigglebutt pounce! Spinning yarn on the deck in the sunshine; My herb garden; Having a dishwasher; Being able to go outside barefoot; Picking rhubarb; My newest lipstick, Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in "Pearl" which is a nice, light, everyday coral pink, like my natural lips only better; Gold eyeshadow; The perfect pair of skinny jeans (which I have on today!); The way my husband always walks around on his tip toes; Edgar Allan Poe's complete works on my Kindle; Feeling ambitious about taking on Master Spinner Level 2 homework after it's languished for a year; Having Katelyn come visit in two-ish weeks! Our squirrel that lives in the trees in the front yard and comes down to chatter angrily; My chamomile is sprouting flowers - which means tea soon!!; The poster of Abbey Road in my 70's living room; My piano 'Starla'; When work-days go by quickly; Braided hair; Getting mail; Honey Nut Oatie O's and soymilk; Making lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment